TEAMLEADER / SUPERVISOR WITH ENGLISH (NIGHT SHIFTS)
CALL CENTER TEAMLEADER / SUPERVISOR WITH ENGLISH (NIGHT SHIFTS)
• Bachelor’s degree
• Excellent oral and written English communication skills with professional communication skills both verbal and written business correspondence
• Supervisory and people-management skills
• At least 1 year call center experience as a Team Leader in other call centers, specializing in Customer Care and / or Marketing and Sales and/or Technical support operations
• Proficiency with MS Office applications (i.e. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc…) and other call center-specific software / systems (i.e. CMS/IEX, Blue Pumpkin, etc…).
• Planning, organizing and coordination skills
• Adaptive to changing work schedules and working hours
• Active listening skills
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Customer orientation
• Time Management and Multi-tasking skills
• Detail-oriented, analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Presentation Skills
RESPONSABILITATI / BENEFICII:
• Leads and manages a team of CSR’s in the optimal execution of call center operations activities (i.e. taking calls, addressing customer issues / complaints, placing sales orders). Ensures that each team member meets / exceeds their goals and metrics on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
• Conducts performance management activities for team members supervised. Conducts timely planning, assessment, and feedback meetings as stipulated in the company’s performance cycle. Ensures that personal and team goals are set, and provides the necessary coaching, mentoring, and assistance in order for team members to achieve their targets. Monitors each team member’s performance throughout the shift, providing assistance, coaching, and mentoring as necessary. Provides positive and constructive feedback on what individual team members need to do in order to attain their daily targets.
•Handles escalation calls from CSR’s as, exercising discernment on whether or not individuals are capable of handling complex customer calls. Imparts knowledge and experience gained on the floor in order to equip team members with the necessary skills to handle complex customer interactions.
• Prepares reports on top and bottom performers and cross-checks this with overall metrics for the account / program. Utilizes tangible and quantifiable data (i.e. Baleen metrics) as a basis for providing rewards and recognition, as well as a means for coaching and mentoring. Maintains transparency with the group on team / individual performance achieved.
• Brainstorms with fellow Team Leaders and the Operations Manager to discuss various issues / problems faced by their respective teams. Analyzes and determines what affects agent / team performance, establishes solutions, designs new incentive programs, and improves working conditions based on findings.
• Prepares and submits reports on team performance to the Operations Manager. Discusses overall team performance in relation to the objectives of the Company and the program / account. Determines areas for improvement of the account’s performance and translates these to action plans for the team.
• Ensures that all team members are aware of policy and procedural updates by coordinating for / facilitating recurrent training of agents. Gathers information on Client updates on policies and procedures, and conducts weekly training sessions that center on procedural updates / changes in order to familiarize agents.
• Motivates and inspires all team members to perform better by formulating and implementing regular (i.e. weekly, monthly) team activities. Designs incentive-based programs aimed at motivating agents to attain the different goals and metrics, boost morale, and ultimately meet or exceed service levels set by the Client.
• Manages the queue and controls abandoned calls by utilizing available equipment and resources (i.e. CMS, hold time, AHT). Ensures that passing service levels are met and / or exceeded by maximizing the headcount of CSR’s on the floor.
What we offer:
– Work in an international fast growing company;
– Excellent career opportunities;
– Challenging work in an young and dynamic team;
– Competitive remuneration with extensive social benefits.