NIGHT SHIFT PROJECT MANAGER
|• Fluent in French and English (spoken and written)
• Sound knowledge of the major functions of providing exceptional client service in a call centre environment
• Technical understanding of various technologies including information systems, telephony systems and telecommunications
• Ability to provide leadership and support to exceed client expectations and operational excellence
• Strong understanding of Technology and industry best practices.
• Demonstrate strategic thinking and understand operational strategies
• Superior client service philosophy and client retention capabilities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Extraordinary interpersonal skills
• Excellent planning and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and multi task in a fast paced environment
• Foster a high performance culture and business atmosphere of collaboration and partnership that genuinely values and rewards achievement.
• Strong understanding of coaching philosophy and practices
• Confidence and presence to challenge conventional wisdom and engage effectively with senior leadership
• Outstanding communicator to be able to effectively articulate the vision, goals and strategic imperatives of the business and act as an enabler of feedback
• Exceptional negotiation skills with a high degree of relationship building skills
Required Professional Designation/Certification
•University degree preferred or Equivalent work experience (5 years in a similar role)
• Call Centre operations management experience including a minimum of 2 years experience supporting and developing Team Managers or equivalent.
• Project management skills with the ability to lead complex initiatives and drive strategic development of business solutions
• Leadership skills – goal setting, coaching, performance management, employee development, recognition and engagement
.• Foster a collaborative environment, focusing on team member engagement to promote accountability. Provide coaching, direction and leadership to Team Managers and frontline team members.