NIGHT SHIFT CALL CENTER TEAMLEADER/SUPERVISOR
Required Skills & Abilities:
• Fully fluent in English and French (spoken and written)
• Sound knowledge of the major functions of providing exceptional client care, including service provisioning, technical support and complaint management
• Knowledge of ACD systems and reporting capabilities, billing systems and/or database management relative to assessing customer satisfaction
• Ability to develop highly effective relationships at all levels
• Demonstrated ability to lead, train, coach and motivate a team to effectively increase performance results and achieve desired results
• Ability to plan, organize and prioritize own time while accomplishing tasks in a cost-effective manner
• Demonstrated ability to adapt quickly to change
• Proven leadership skills through previous management experience in a call centre environment
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Proven ability to continually meet or exceed objectives
• Strong PC skills (MS Office, e-mail)
• Possess excellent presentation skills and the ability to translate service requirements effectively both verbally and in writing
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills; ability to coordinate a variety of activities, track important details, follow-up on delegated assignments
• Demonstrated ability to adapt quickly to change and provide change management guidance to others
• Post-Secondary education (i.e. Business Admin.) and/or 3 to 5 years experience in a competitive, client focused environment.
• Ongoing educational programs or seminars aimed at developing and providing additional depth and breadth to a knowledge of human resource management, client care approaches, planning and total quality management
• Experience in a call centre environment. Managerial/Supervisory experience.
• Experience in leading or participating in process improvement teams or self-managed work teams would be an asset.
• People Management – provide day-to-day coaching, direction and leadership to frontline team members. Includes performance management and development; facilitating team meetings; escalation resolution and response.
• Manage people, tools, processes and procedures to ensure on time delivery of service to a dynamic and varied customer base.
• Identify, plan and execute key operational improvements to enhance customer experience.
• Implement and track appropriate performance objectives and measures to support team members and customer satisfaction while maintaining operational excellence and cost effectiveness.
• Relationship Management – manage and maintain relationships with numerous internal stakeholders to ensure coordination of support issues and excellent customer service.
• Mentor, coach and develop team members to achieve higher levels of performance and job mastery.
• Provide timely and complete resolution of escalated issues and concerns raised by team members, peers and or support person.
• Proactively observe and report real-time call drivers that impact the customer experience.
• Effective communication with the operations team in a timely manner.
• Participate in the on-call manager rotation and other management coverage for the team as required.